I remember I made a list of my writing projects a while back, and I thought I would do another one. It’s a way to concretely show you guys what I am working on. It’s also a good way for me to assess where I am at and what I need to focus on.
So, without further adieu, here is a list of writing projects I am working on and what is involved in these projects.
- Editing my werewolf book (Title TBD.) It is in the process of evaluating scenes and brainstorming ways to improve it (new scenes, alternate scenes, and choosing which scenes to delete.)
- Writing the first draft of my new novel: Treasured. About 500 words a day.
Online Articles and Blogs:
- Writing a post every day for this blog. The hardest thing is coming up with topics and content every day. Usually, I can take a day and write 4 or 5 posts and schedule them so I am about a week ahead at all times.
- Write a post or two weekly for West Oak Character Blog. Depends on communication with the other writers in the project. I often forget this until the last minute.
- Write a post monthly or more for Functionally Fictional. This involves reading at least one reviewable book a month. This is something I have to work on.
- Write a post bi-weekly for Coffee House Writers. This post can be about anything I want.
- School work. I am currently taking a Creative Writing class, which involves more writing. But I am enjoying it. I am pursuing a Bachelor’s of Arts in Creative Writing at SNHU.
- Possibly writing more short stories for this blog. Let me know if you would like more short stories to read.
Thank you for the support of this blog. I hope some of these projects interest you. It will still be a long while before I am a published author with a book to my name, but I’m hoping I am putting out content on my other projects, including this blog, that you are enjoying.