I thought I would give you guys (and myself) a list of all of my writing projects happening right now. They fall into four categories: Novels, Blogs (that I run or am contributing to), Schoolwork, and Editing Projects. I have my plate full if you can’t tell. The grand total is 12 projects.
- A werewolf novel that I mentioned in the post A Sneak Peek of My Work In Progress (also my Camp NaNoWriMo Project, 500+ words a day)
- A different werewolf novel (on the back burner, but still actively working on it, maybe 100+ words a week)
- A time-travel romance novel (500+ words a week)
- A contemporary romance novel (500+ words a week)
- This Blog (daily posts)
- Character Blog #1 (planning stages)
- Character Blog #2 (planning stages)
- Functionally Fictional (monthly + posts)
- Coffee House Writers (bi-weekly posts)
- A Marketing class with a PowerPoint, a paper, and discussion posts and replies due each week
- One of the old projects that I wrote in 10th grade
- APA papers for a client of my Freelance editing business
And that doesn’t even mention all of the books I’m reading, courses I am taking on Udemy and through published writers’ websites, blogs I am reading, and other daily stuff that I am doing. I’m starting to feel overwhelmed just listing them all out!
What are lists of your writing projects? What other things do you have to deal with not on the list?